We welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas and fresh perspectives to make the journal synonymous to the entire research field.
The publication process is consisting with the following steps. The ultimate objectives of this process are Quality, Quality and Quality. Entire process will be completed expected within 5-7 days.
1. After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
2. Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
3. Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
4. The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
5. Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be three types like accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
6. After the final review process if the paper will accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
7. Author need to deposit publication fee within 3 days after the payment request.
8. Payment will be confirmed.
9. 'Author Declaration Form' need to submit by the author.
The author(s) needs to pay a minimum amount of USD 75 or INR 1950 2450 (India) excluding transaction charge as a publication fee (Included Publication charge, Official Review Report, Digital Certificate, Life Time Archive) for each accepted manuscript by the editorial board. Payment procedure will be notified to the author through e-mail after the successful review process.
Our eminent editorial board members and reviewers are working voluntarily for the development of the research field. The publication fee is charged for the cost of managing the journal website and management team.
Last date of paper submission: 22nd February, 2017
Publication: Instantly in current issue after process completion (Max. 48 hours)
Please Submit your manuscript directly to email@example.com. Read More...